jeudi 7 octobre 2010

Olbia. Sardaigne.

I went to the Sardinia Island in Italia during springtime in 2008 and 2009.
Already painted some watercolors from these journeys.
Here is the first digital Oil-brush painting.
Not so bad, but doesn't sound really good to me.
Next one will be better !
Stay tuned.
:)



Here is the photograph used for this painting at home.
I show this photo because some "friends" of mine asked if I used the photoshop settings to turn directly my photos into paintings with the software. I definitely want to show that the painting is not copied and pasted from the photo, it's really painted on a white paper, looking at the photo beside on the screen. You can see big differences about the lines and perspectives if you compare the model and the paintings.

Aucun commentaire: